TCBS: Totally Customizable Battle Simulator
A downloadable game for macOS
Totally Customizable Battle Simulator is a multiplayer strategy video game. You can design and program your own soldiers and make them fight against your friend's soldiers.
TCBS is inspired by Totally Accurate Battle Simulator by Landfall. It uses Pygame 1.9 and Python 2.7 but still works in Python 3. TCBS also uses PodSixNet written by chr15m (Chris McCormick).
PodSixNet for python3.4 by tborisova (Tsvetelina Borisova) is also used so that some multiplayer features work in Python 3. However, trying to connect to a Python 3 server using a Python 2 client (And vice versa) will result in an exception.
- Known Issues: https://github.com/ROTARTSI82/TCBS/issues
- Wiki: https://github.com/ROTARTSI82/TCBS/wiki
- Source Code: https://github.com/ROTARTSI82/TCBS
- Releases: https://github.com/ROTARTSI82/TCBS/releases
- Website: https://rotartsi82.github.io/TCBS/
How to Install and Run
- Download TCBS for Mac below
- Unzip it, and drag TCBS.app out of your downloads folder.
- Right click (Two-finger click or ctrl+click) on TCBS.app and select Open
- A window would pop up saying TCBS was downloaded from the Internet or that it's from an unidentified developer. Select the Open option.
- You're all set! Next time you want to play TCBS, just double click on TCBS.app.
|Release date||Sep 02, 2018|
|Tags||2D, Local multiplayer|
|License||Apache License 2.0|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_NonCommercial_ShareAlike v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few seconds|
Click download now to get access to the following files: